A Sea of Potential
StrataNet offers a scalable, secure and seamless experience.
Intelligently connecting existing subsea network assets across Asia, StrataNet forges a single, ultra resilient, interconnected ecosystem to deliver highly competitive wholesale capacity for global and domestic carriers, internet providers and OTT players.
In a pursuit to provide unparalleled, diverse and reliable ‘always on’ global connectivity solutions for enterprises operating across Asia, StrataNet’s growing network expands across 12 countries, with 53 landing points and multiple entries in each country.
Dedicated to developing digital hubs through an interconnected ecosystem
Digitalisation through high speed connectivity is not a luxury, it’s a necessity. With an international focus, StrataNet are potentialising opportunities and growing Asia’s emerging regions through strategic investments and the formation of agile corporate joint ventures and partnerships.
Our commitment to enriching local connectivity with local partners is nurturing geographically dispersed, yet logical regional connectivity hubs to underpin the ever increasing demand in these communities.
Our Connected Routes
Enhancing connectivity solutions across Asia and driving value as a trusted enabler
StrataNet Group Limited (SGL) is an infrastructure based telecommunications carrier acquiring, marketing and operating sub-sea cable optic systems across Asia and the Pacific to deliver upon scalable, adaptable and resilient connectivity. Founded in America our head quarters are established in Hong Kong – The next era in sub-sea.
We leverage an array of existing subsea fibre assets with an aggregate of new, superior and purpose built infrastructure, bolstered by the latest advances in coherent optical DWDM technology to provide long reach, self healing all-optical routing throughout the network.
Our mission is to provide improved connectivity, greater reliability, and cable system diversity at lower costs.
StrataNet provides dedicated point-to-point bandwidth service between carrier Points of Presence (PoPs) and submarine cable landing stations anywhere on expansive network. Our services provide customers with larger bandwidth requirements the exact scalable connectivity, resilience and control they need with price structures to meet future growth.
Indefeasible Right of Use (IRU)
- Designed for customers requiring the most cost-effective solution for long-term, assured bandwidth between specific locations
- Ownership of capacity on the StrataNet Group network
- Cable System Upgrade Rights to further protect your investment against the possibility of future price declines
- Up to 20-year contract terms
- Up-front payment, plus an annual operations and maintenance charge
- Ideal for customers needing to spread their costs or those with uncertain or rapidly changing bandwidth requirements
- Short or long-term lease of capacity up to 10 years
- Fully-managed capacity between StrataNet Group locations
- Capacity in increments of 10Gb, 100Gb and beyond
- Scalable upgrades in various bandwidth increments
- Backed by industry leading SLAs
- Solutions to meet medium and longer term requirements
- Scalable solutions for core network expansion or specific customer requirements
- Easy migration options
10G & 100G Lease and IRU
Multiple paths and landing points into each country
IP Transit and Local Access
Layer 1 and Layer 2 Services – 1Gbps and above
Direct interconnect to major cloud service network
Cross boarder connectivity TCLMV countries